Wednesday, September 28, 2011

8.04

I dream of hell. I had fallen. It was a realm of towering bookshelves. Out of the crevasses in the shelves children are swarming out like bees. A great woman made of fire and rocks and coals, is flying out to fight them off. She is enjoying her self and battles with other great creatures like her. They all seam to be fighting the children into a stream, leading into a room and filling it up. I wake up.
I dream again of being halloween at my old acquaintance's house. This guy who is supposed to be dating me isn't paying attention to me and he wont look at me. He is leaving and the police are coming. I feel it is not safe. I run after him and he goes from girl to girl. they are each glittering and smiling with sores under their masks that only I can see. I am dressed as a witch, not glittering, but grey and glamoured. A woman dressed in red with a devil's mask on comes towards me. 'Accept duality' she says. She sparkles brighter and then kisses me. Her lips cut me and then she glows bright and disappears. I am suddenly naked, and alone on a grassy hill. But I am starting to glitter with no mask on. he looks at me but I do not want him. I pass him by and up into the woods. I wake up and still do not recognize the people in my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment