Wednesday, September 28, 2011

6.16

I first dreamed of swimming in a white room with a large glass window on one side. I could see my reflection as I dove in. There was a young man to one side. It is not clear, but I believe we talked about safety. Then I 'cut' over to a scene of my stomach cut open and blood was dripping out between my fingers.
I then dreamed I was writing these dreams down and I would flip flop between remembering them and not. However, within this dream I remembered a dream or two I had the nights before.
I planned a trip across africa and my boyfriend wouldn't go with me. I go with some strangers and we go over what looks like a map, but it is 3D like in the cartoons when they do a montage of a trip. The map tells of all the adventures we have without me actually having them.
We are in the middle of the journey and out of every necessity, lost. We find an oasis and a spring and as I am drinking I notice a small creature. It is like a smurf but it is an orange color and it is a little fuzzy. It is smiling at me and as I am looking then suddenly they are all over the place. They are like celebrating something and I am not sure what it is. Then I realize they are celebrating my return...to somewhere. I have to crouch down to enjoy the celebrations, because to them I am a giant.

No comments:

Post a Comment