Thursday, September 29, 2011

04.09.11

I decided to go to catch a fish and swim in this inlet. I was on a great green island and there were cliffs everywhere with trees at the apex of them. There were boats, and small cabins and I was dancing to this strange song. I noticed it was getting dark and so I started to leave. The one singing the song was surprised. I walk up the muddy path with no shoes on. I am not sure if i was even wearing clothes. As I walked a great big hawk flew over and called out a warning. I started running and saw stars apear wherever the hawk flew. I climbed the crags and I spot a dark hole. A great beast lives there. I just know it. So I begin to speed up. I hear, I am not sure what. But I pass hole after hole. I knew I was going to die and I knew I was too close so as I came up to the tallest point I jump over the cliff and see darkness. I barely grab on to the rock and hold on. I become lucid and know I am dreaming but I hear the strange song again and I climb up. I was okay but i was so close to dark that I just woke up.

Meditating that same day:
He flew over the canopy. I felt the earth under my body, sticks and cold stones. He flies down and covers me in feathers. He let me curl up and he gives me his strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment