Wednesday, September 28, 2011

7.19

I am job hunting with my resumes and I go to blockbuster. The lady crumples up my resume and throws it away. I am hurt, but I go to the other worker and ask to see their manager. I follow him to the back room and it clicks over to me getting the job, but I am still searching for a job. I am in a van at night in the snow with some other women looking for jobs, like nannying or cleaning. My boyfriend wants to pick me up. I say they can drop me off at the gas station behind us. they all begin to look down at me and act like I wont get any job. I get out at a house with my most often friend and She walks me into a mansion to a hottub. She hugs a young girl and then we talk. She talks about my boyfriend, how he needs me to know he did something wrong. We talk and I get a message from him saying he doesn't have any money left, because he bought my friend some clothes and he is really sad because he knows that we are over. He is waiting in his car outside. She doesn't act sorry, but like she deserved it. He pulls up and I anticipate that I will not say anything. He and my friend are walking towards me when I suddenly take off all my clothes and throw them on the snowy ground and I wake up. Very cut off. Nothing woke me, just my dream was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment