Wednesday, September 28, 2011

7.23

A young boy kills his father. I didn't want him to think it is okay but everyone else thought it was fine. My aunt hugged me and said she would see me soon. There were a million levels to the place we were at and I kept running up and down stairs to get to different people. Suddenly the stairs get to the ocean. My boyfriend and I were there and hear these girls talking and he asked one of them to a movie. She seemed to like him and I seem totally fine with it for some reason. Then I come back and they are starting to hold hands and I am beginning to wake up so I head but her... She falls limp into a chair and my boyfriend is pouty all the way home. He keeps getting mad at me so I push him out of the car. My godbrother and two best friends appear and we go to a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment