Wednesday, September 28, 2011

6.19

I was being chased by a woman and I run into a public bathroom. There are two stalls and one of the is bigger than the other. I ran into the small one to get  through a  window in there, but it was locked. She slammed the door open and I crawled under to the other stall. In that one the window was locked again and now there were two people chasing me. I could see their feet under the door and I knew there was a man. A few rape scenes flashed through my head from movies or my imagination I know not. So I screamed and pulled a knife and slide under the stall, knocking them out of the way. I stabbed the man through the top of his collar bone and he fell down. I had to grapple with the woman for a while until I finally woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment