Friday, March 16, 2012

03.01.11

1st:
Compeltely covered in safe strong arms.

2nd:
Rebellion! Me and my father are the beginning troups in a revolt on mt. Bachelor which has a secret military compound in it. We drive by the lights and smash them with bricks. We here men coming so we slide into the rocks to hide. Other men slide, after my boyfriend notices one of them is his friend grant. He leads us with a smile to the underground rebel city where we all bartar for stuff. me and my father talk about the rebellion 
     "I hope [my uncle and niece] aren't on the mountain. Though after this they wont have much competition"
Then we explode out

3rd:
In a hotel on the sea cliffs. Boys and girls seperate. A woman-the embodiment of sexual repression screams about me "sneaking into another room with a boy!"
I scream right back until she cries and crumbles into dust. I am disgusted and kick it away. Me and my brother do a wonderful ballet with a younger girl and my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment